Applying The Foundations of Programmatic – an Open Training Course by The Programmatic Advisory
The Programmatic Advisory is running a series of training sessions focusing on programmatic understanding and best practice. We have been running these sessions for companies in-house however owing to high demand we opening this up for individuals to attend. The training will be split over two sessions, the first will be covering the strategy and theory, the second will look at implementation and execution. These will be based around 4 key elements for programmatic advertising, Data, Creative, Publishers and Measurement.
Who should attend?
• Marketers looking to better understand what programmatic advertising requires and how it can best be executed.
• The session will be looking at the core elements that need to be in place for programmatic advertising to succeed, with the first day covering strategy and the second execution. We will be taking the brands view point, so suggest it is most relevant for those working within a marketing department or those servicing brands.
• This is suitable for any level of experience but we will be covering basics to advanced concepts, all in a clear way.
What will you learn?
Each of the sessions will build information around the core pillars: Data, Creative, Publishers and Measurement. This will be made up of two half days.
Understanding – Day 1
• We believe that while much of the programmatic industry and technology is complex, that shouldn’t make it hard to understand or explain. Day one will ensure a clear context and introduction for programmatic.
Strategy – Day 1
• Building a plan on how to approach each of the core topics for a brand, what do they require and what should they achieve. This will be guided through a mixture of tasks, presentations and discussion on day one.
Application– Day 2
• Day two will move from theory to implementation, as we look to put some practical application to the knowledge and understand what needs to be done to achieve the goals set. This will include seeing the technologies a programmatic operation uses to activate campaigns.
Testimonials, feedback and our experience
• 100% of attendees would recommend us to others
• We scored an average of 9.5/10 in feedback on: ‘depth and quality of content’, ‘discussion during the day’ and the ‘benefit of the day to understanding’.
• The tasks from the day have been rated as 9/10 and we take on all feedback to ensure we continue to improve.
Our last in-house day was with the sales team at Nano interactive, and Sales Director Niall Moody kindly said: “The sales training with The Programmatic Advisory has had great feedback from the team. The Programmatic Advisory’s experience allowed for the team to get in depth responses to all their questions thanks to a full day of lively discussion, tasks and presentation. They all came away enthused and confident with their deeper programmatic knowledge from the content provided, and excited to put it into action.”
Wayne Blodwell, founder and CEO, and Charlie Ashe, client partner, have over 13 years of practical programmatic experience between them.
• Wayne has set up 3 programmatic operations from scratch, managed £100m of programmatic budget through self-service platforms and led programmatic at Dentsu Aegis 2015/2016.
• Charlie has been responsible for strategy, tier one pitch support and training of sales and account management for an 80 strong team, as well as setting up the publisher and client services team for GDM digital before sale to Ve Interactive in 2015.
What happens on the day?
09:00 – 09:15 Introduction
09:15 – 09:45 Introduction to Programmatic
09:45 – 10:00 Programmatic Pillars
10:00 – 10:45 Data theory
10:45 – 11:00 Break
11:00 – 11:40 Creative theory
11:40 – 12:20 Publisher theory
12:20 – 13:00 Measurement theory
09:00 – 09:15 Introduction
09:15 – 10:15 Data application
10:15 – 11:00 Creative application
11:00 – 11:15 Break
11:15 – 12:00 Publisher application
12:00 – 12:30 Measurement application
12:30 – 12:45 What next?
The cost is £600 (+VAT) per person for the two half days.
We limit to 10 people to ensure an interactive session with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and tailor conversation.
You will walk away with all training collateral and extensive notes which you are able to refer back to. The day is also a great chance for you to network with your peers in a friendly atmosphere.
Please email email@example.com for more information and to confirm your place. We will co-ordinate the date of the training every time we have 6 attendees. Please note that the training will be based in Central London.