*Please note that the program is closed for applications – we will be reviewing the next set of mentees in the new year*
We are giving away the opportunity for 5 people to be mentored by The Programmatic Advisory for 1 year, absolutely free (valued at £10k per year).
The mentorship program has been setup to provide regular in-depth guidance on how people can progress their careers by immersing themselves into the world of programmatic. There will be a mix of 1:1 mentoring alongside group mentoring with industry leaders across a range of key initiatives.
We’re really excited to announce our first 3 guest partners:
- Paul Gubbins, UK Country Manager from Pubmatic. Paul will teach the group how the sell side is adapting with programmatic selling techniques
- Alexander Rincon, Global Operations Director from Media IQ. Alex will show the group how campaigns are setup and optimised for client success.
- Gary Denton, Business Director from Double Verify. Gary will educate the group on how brands can keep their marketing efforts from appearing against poor content and non-human traffic.
To be in with a chance of winning the mentorship requires each candidate to adhere to the below criteria:
- Be London-based (logistical reasons)
- Have worked in marketing for 3+ years and never in a programmatic role
- Commit 4 hours of evening time per month (first and third week of the month)
If you are eligible to apply then you need to do 3 things:
- Send us 200 words answering ‘Why is programmatic the future of marketing?’
- Send us your CV and LinkedIn profile
- Send us a recommendation from a colleague that outlines how you would maximise this opportunity
All of the above to be sent to email@example.com.
That’s it! The deadline is the 28th of October and the 5 mentees will be announced the week commencing 31st of October. Good luck!